- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners, or immediate family members.
- This promotion is exclusive to Rewards members.
- An Electronic draw will take place at 21:00 on 29 February
- A process of declination to be present at a Draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk for the period between the opening and closing times of ticket activation before the actual Draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that Draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at Draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must have evidence of the winning ticket and/or Garden Route Casino Rewards card belonging to the winner; and a positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the Draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within 15 days of the Draw claim the prize.
- Free Tickets will be allocated for the draw on 28 February to all Active Garden Route Rewards cardholders who were active from 20 February 2023 to 20 February 2024.
- Tickets can only be activated in one of the allocated timeframes:
100 tickets will be available to activate from 17:00 on 28 February 2024 to 17:00 on 29 February 2024, or
80 tickets will be available to activate on the day of the draw from 17:00 to 18:00, or
60 tickets will be available to activate on the day of the draw from 18:00 to 19:00, or
40 tickets will be available to activate on the day of the draw from 19:00 to 20:00, or
20 tickets will be available to activate on the day of the draw from 20:00 to 21:00
The maximum number of tickets in the draw is 100 tickets per person.
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased through cash, points, or any other form of consideration.
- The electronic draw system will be used to select 5 winners. Prize breakdown:
Equal Chances draw AT 21:00
- Participants in the draw may only be drawn once per draw. A re-draw will take place if a participant is drawn for a second, third, etc. time.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling draw dates and/or times
- The Cash and +Play, prize winners must claim their prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Cash and +Play Prizes must be redeemed at Cash Desk.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request and at the website www.gardenroutecasino.co.za