1. No person under the age of 18 years is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Participants enter a draw through a physical medium such as a ticket printed at EHost. On the day before and on the day of the draw participants must enter the physical medium into the draw bin (Tombola).
5. Draw dates will be on 14 February 2022 & 21 March 2022 at 20:00.
6. Rewards cardholders who are active during the qualifying periods as set out below will be allocated tickets.
| Celebration day
||Active Period to Qualify
||Print and enter tickets
||14 Feb 2022
||10 Feb 2021 – 10 Feb 2022
||13 – 14 Feb 2022
|Human Rights day
||21 Mar 2022
||17 Mar 2021 – 17 Mar 2022
||20 – 21 Mar 2022
7. Ticket allocation for qualifiers will be as follows: Black cardholders will receive 3 tickets, Platinum cardholders will receive 2 tickets and Gold cardholders will receive 1 ticket. Qualifiers will receive tickets according to above mentioned ticket allocation on the day before the draw and again on the day of the draw. Tickets not printed on the day before the draw will lapse at midnight where after the qualifiers will have another opportunity to print tickets on the day of the draw before tickets lapse again at 19:30.
8. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
9. Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. The draw bin will open at 09h00 on the day before each draw and will close at 19h45 on the day of the draw. The draw will take place at 20h00. The draw times and dates will be advertised through selected advertising mediums used for this promotion.
10. A process for declination to be present at the draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day before the draw and the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bin before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on the day
11. Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive valid and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process.
12. Prize winners or nominated proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Club card belonging to the winner, Positive valid and acceptable form of identification will be required.
13. Should the prize winner or nominated Proxies not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw shall take place.
14. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
15. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
16. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
17. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
18. The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board will be informed of unresolved disputes, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
19. Any complaint and/or dispute can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
20. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
21. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
22. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
23. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
24. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request
25. The rules of this promotion are only valid in accordance with the Covid-19 Regulations at the time of drafting and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Regulations change as per government gazetted guidelines.